|—||Lemony Snicket, Horseradish (via feellng)|
u know when u wake up and u can’t remember ANYTHING specific about a dream that u had but u just have this vague FEELING from that dream… that fucks me up
what a beautiful day to not be in high school
this post is a fallacy please take me back to high school
LEGIT THE BEST POST I HAVE EVER SEEN.
I literally just reblogged this two times in a row. No fucks given. This is the greatest post on tumblr.
yeah seriously tell us how wizardry’s done in the new world tell me how the wizards from france and spain and britain stamped out the brujos and the medicine men and set up their own schools tell me what the fuck the british raj did to fucking india…
*SHOUTING TO THE HEAVENS*
PLOT FUCKING TWIST lol
i am so weakkk
The final, brilliant word on passive voice.
“She was killed [by zombies.]” <—- passive
“Zombies killed [by zombies] her.” <—- active
(Found from FYCD.)
This is so perfect.
That’s how I remember!
do you ever see a photograph of someone really attractive from like the 1800s and you suddenly get pissed because they’ve been dead for like 200 years and you probably don’t have a chance with them
“We have to go back”
you are the first person to add a comment to this that wasnt doctor who and it made me smile too bless your soul
“A villain is just a victim whose story hasn’t been told.”
Why is this one of the things recommended for me on my dash.
There’s so much wrong with this.
1. The quote is bullshit, and indicative of everything terrible about our society, which constantly puts the pain of the abuser above those they abuse.
2 It also grossly furthers the idea that all victims are potential abusers. Which has real life ramifications, because this is actually something that survivors of child abuse fear and one of the reasons they do not always come forward.
3. Bucky has no goddamn business being in this set. He wasn’t a villain. He actually was a victim.
4. We saw Anakin’s story. We KNOW his story. Cool story, bro, but you still murdered children. You are not now and never shall be a fucking victim, but those babies were, so fuck you and fuck your defenders and especially fuck anyone who would think that you are a goddamn victim.
5. We know Magneto’s story intimately. It has been told often. He was a victim once. And then he decided that Genocide was okay.
6. Fuck Fake White Khan and we do in fact know Real Khan’s story. He did think he was a victim, but no, he was not. He was a complicated and amazing villain that went against the typical type of POC villains that we get - he was brilliant and clever and not just a “thug.” But he was not a victim (no, not even after the neighboring planet went boom.)
7. We know Loki’s story too. It’s one of a whiny spoiled brat who keeps trying to commit genocide.
tldr: Bucky has no business being in this set. The rest of these people are murderous terrible people. They are not victims, though some of them were once.
I waited to reblog this, specifically for someone to express this^^. tumblr delivered.
Just want to reiterate:
"3. Bucky has no goddamn business being in this set. He wasn’t a villain. He actually was a victim."
THIS WILL BE SUCH A LONG MARATHON AND I AM SO READY
That’s prob about 12 hours
extended lotr alone is 11 hours and 22 minutes.
to watch the extended versions of both the hobbit and lord of the rings it would take roughly 20 hours i can’t wait